Congratulations on your new family member!
Holy Family Parish family looks forward to celebrating the Sacrament of Baptism with you!
Parents seeking baptism at Holy Family Catholic Parish must:
1) Be registered parishioners of our parish.
2) Have completed a Baptism Preparation Class within 2 years prior to the date of baptism; and
3) Complete and submit the following to the parish office, by one week prior to the date of baptism:
* Application for Baptism
* Parent Acknowledgement Form
* Verification of Eligibility as a Godparent Form (one for each godparent)
* Recent Copies of Baptismal Certificates with sacramental notations, one for each
godparent (requested from godparent’s parish of baptism; must be issued within 6 months
prior to date of baptism)
* Non-Parishioner/New Parishioner Permission Form (if needed)