A disciple is simply someone who believes in Jesus and seeks to follow him in his or her daily life. Adult Faith Formation at Holy Family exists to make disciples of Jesus Christ.
This task of disciple-making involves creating opportunities for people to encounter Jesus (evangelization), to learn what the Catholic Church teaches (catechesis), to discover how to live the faith in their daily lives (discipleship), and equip them to share the Good News of the Gospel with others (missionary action). We hope to help make disciples through the various ministries and events that we offer through our Adult Faith Formation at Holy Family.
Feel free to email Lori Pieri with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
What's New: New study groups or events to get involved with.
- "FORMED": Watch, listen and read. Anywhere, anytime.
FORMED provides the very best Catholic content from more than 60 organizations to help parishes, families and individuals explore their faith anywhere. Supporting thousands of movies, children’s programs, ebooks, audio, parish programs and studies direct to your browser, mobile or connected device. You can learn more about Formed by visiting their website Formed. To register for Formed, go to Formed Sign-up search 49316 and select Holy Family.
- Blessed is She for Lent: Set a Fire is our Blessed is She reflection book for your Lenten journey this year. We believe every woman can fully live her life when she’s guided by the Holy Spirit. This book will help encourage women to go deeper into Lent this year. Click to register
- Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession, explores the grace and healing offered in Confession and shows how this sacrament of mercy reveals the depth and bounty of God's love. By looking at God's revelation of his mercy in Scripture and making a step-by-step examination of the Rite itself, Forgiven communicates God's invitation to each one of us to come experience his indescribable love in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.Session will be in person or on Zoom to watch the videos & discussion the workbook. Session are Tuesdays: Feb 23, March 2 & 9 and you can choose to attend at either 1pm or 6:30pm. Cost: $5 for workbook (suggested donation). click here
Ongoing Groups - Join Anytime!
- Scripture Bible Study: Every Wednesday at 10am we gather to grow in our understanding of the sacred Scriptures in preparation for our Sunday worship. We invite you to allow the Father to guide you, the Son to extend his love to you, and the Holy Spirit to enlighten your heart and mind. Going to Mass on Sunday may never the same again, as you will hear the Sunday readings in a much more personal way. Click to register
- That Man is You "TMIY: That Man is You! honestly addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive! To register click here. For more indepth information about the program, you can go directly to the TMIY website just click here.
- Young Adult Group: Our young adult group is for those ages 18-30, who desire to gather for spiritual & social opportunities throughout the year. Click to register For more information or to obtain a sheduled of upcoming events, contact Lori Pieri.
More Online Resource Links and Parish Library: